Business_success

A few days when I was running / walking race 10K, my knees began to hurt. It 'been out and I am concerned about a month, but I thought it was under control.

My first reaction was to bite the bullet and go through the pain. That's what I normally do and that's what I do when I go marathon.

But then again. I had just passed the 4K, when in fact it started to hurt so I would be more than half the race before me. And then I started thinking, why am I doing this?

I was clearly the problem of my knee. And I have strength and greater evil. Or I could stop working and healing it.

I chose to leave and move to another day (and sooner rather than later).

So I started thinking, when it quit and when to muscle through it? How to know if it's time to throw out the towel or is it just more of his demons come to torture?

Here is a small, you can follow to help you make a difference:

1. How is this important? Tell the life of your business (ie, to leave everything and find a job) or you're talking about dumping a product did not sell well (and to be honest, I never liked much anyway)? If this is the product, then yes - stop smoking may be the smartest thing to do. If this is you, then chances are your demons make a template in its brain.

In my case, do a 10K is not that big a deal. I'll do a 10K in a weekend. So to make this short race was not a problem. Not tearing my knee was much more important than finishing the race. Which brings me to my second point:

2. How is it important for you to quit? Or what is the price if you are not in place? Is there anyone with whom you work (as a customer or supplier) that is toxic to you? (For example, they cost you tons of time and / or money and you get very little in return. Or, worse yet, they are involved in something unethical, which could harm your reputation or worse, something illegal.) Depending on the seriousness of the questions you probably want this dump. Or are you uncomfortable or discouraged or stuck with your business? Nope, not a good reason to leave your company.

In my case it was not to spend a month too high a swap that quitting earlier.

So here's how it works. When you find something you think about quitting, ask yourself these two questions, then compare the answers. If the answer to number 1 is high, and the number of question 2 is low, then you should not quit. If the answer to number 1 is low and the number 2 is high, then you should quit.

If it becomes a bit 'hard, if the answer to both questions is the same. Then you need to dig a little 'deeper. One has got to be stronger than others (for example, if you are looking for something that is really important to you, not a cost not to stop as big as you've got to say, or are you just afraid of now?)

My other golden rule is to answer the first question is probably the way you should go. If you're seeing is very important, so do not quit. If what you are looking for something that is not important, then you should probably quit. (After all, why are you wasting your time with it if it is so important?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Business Meeting

Slidershow